As a business owner, fostering a good relationship with your customers requires investing in the right tools to help deliver the needed customer support.
With that said, we will review a business tool that is useful for bridging relationship with customers, getting feedback from customers, and lead generation.
People are naturally drawn to those who value and genuinely appreciate them. We all like to be around those who are nice to us and make us feel special about ourselves.
Customers are people who carry out business transactions with business organizations. Customers also like to be treated nicely by business organizations. I would definitely stick with any business that treats me not just as part of their stats but specially.
The main topics covered in this tutorial include:
- Differentiating Between Customer Support and Customer Service
- Overview of PureChat
- Main Features of PureChat
- 5 Powerful Reasons to Use PureChat
- PureChat Pricing
- Pros and Cons of PureChat
Differentiating Between Customer Support and Customer Service
Customer support consists of a variety of services needed to provide assistance to customers in resolving technical issues. These services include troubleshooting, training, maintenance and upgrades.
To effectively manage customer support, businesses must be equipped with skills such as good communication skills and empathy, while tools commonly used for customer support include email, phone and live chat.
Customer support provides benefits such as lasting customer loyalty, repeat and referral businesses from customers, and increased lead generation.
Customer service is a collection of services that offer value to a business’ customers.
Through an ideal customer service, businesses are able to meet the needs of their customers, offer professional services, and deliver high-quality services.
Customer service has a more general outlook when compared to customer support.
You could say that while customer service is the umbrella, customer support is a kind of customer service that handles specific requests.
Whatever your business needs are, there is the need for an effective tool to facilitate the delivery of customer support and service to your customers.
Overview of PureChat
PureChat is live chat software that enables real-time interaction and information sharing between businesses and their online visitors.
The software offers an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for sales reps to connect with their audience. PureChat is a reliable tool for responding to customers’ requests and providing answers on the go.
Any business having a website can consider using PureChat to build interaction with potential customers.
This review is centered on the features, benefits, advantages and disadvantages of using PureChat. It is my expectation that the information gained from this tutorial will help you make informed decisions on the live chat software to use.
Main Features of PureChat
- Tracking and Monitoring Tools – Businesses can easily engage their customers through the Live Chat software while having access to information and stats to help monitor interactions – which is essential for making business decisions.
- Real-time Analytics – With PureChat, you can get insights into traffic trends and user-experience with your brand. It is a very useful tool also for driving effective marketing campaigns, and for identifying promising business leads.
- Live Chat Functionality – Equip your Web with the needed tool to actively engage your visitors. Most customers today prefer to get instant responses to their requests, and so having a live chat on your site is a statement expressing your desire to deliver a prompt response to them.
- Unlimited Chats and Users – PureChat offers unlimited chats for those signed up for the service. Though the free plan has some limited functionalities, users still have access to unlimited chats. The Pro plan allows for both unlimited chats and users.
- Advanced Customization – Users can customize every part of the PureChat widget to reflect their brands. This feature essentially makes the PureChat function like an extension of your business or brand.
- Unlimited Websites – You can set up one PureChat account which can be used in any number of websites without restrictions.
- Just in case you’re wondering if these features are all there is with PureChat, you may have to consider 5 reasons this tool might just be right for you.
5 Powerful Reasons to Use PureChat
- Great tool for lead generation – 24% of your site’s visitors are likely to contact your business through live chat. This provides a great avenue for brands to share information that could help in generating sales lead. A business without any live chat on its website automatically deprives itself of this potential lead
- Free plan available – PureChat offers a free plan that comes with a lot of benefits like unlimited chats, unlimited chat history transcript, chat notifications, file transfer and advanced widget customization. You can get almost all your live chat needs on the free plan, though the Pro plan offers so much more.
- Make informed business decisions – From the information and stats gathered from live interaction with visitors, businesses are able to get a feel of upcoming trends and customer feedback on products.
- Learning resources – There are lots of learning resources and videos to help guide you in using the PureChat software. You can be up and running within a short period of time.
- 24/7 Customer Support – Enjoy responsive and round-the-clock customer support from the PureChat dedicated support team.
PureChat currently has a free and Pro plan.
- The free plan comes with some basic features like unlimited chats and chat history transcript, chat notifications, file transfer, advanced widget customization, engagement hub, and integrations.
- Pro plan – contains all the features of the free plan and also unlimited users and websites, real-time visitor analytics, unlimited contacts, priority support and 1,000 SMS notifications.
The full list of those features can be found on the PureChat website.
The price of the PureChat Pro plan is $79.
Pros and Cons of PureChat
Pros of PureChat
- PureChat easily integrates into website management platforms like WordPress, Joomla and Shopify.
- PureChat gives users a lot of customizable options.
- There is a free plan available though it comes with some restrictions.
- PureChat offers a 30-day money back guarantee for users who are not satisfied with the service.
Cons of PureChat
- There are a number of limitations on Sure starter plan
- PureChat does not integrate with all platforms, just a select few.
PureChat is a great tool to help in responding to and resolving customers’ queries.
Your business can use it to interact with visitors, build engagement with your audience, gather important customer and marketing information, and generate lead.
There is a free plan and also a 30-day money-back guarantee should you find the service less than expected.
Do you want to take your affiliate marketing business to the next level? Congrats, I found an affiliate marketing platform that will teach you all you need to know to become a super affiliate in 2020 and beyond. Check out my summarized review of this platform.