MouseFlow is software designed for tracking users’ behavior online; it was launched in 2010. MouseFlow works essentially by using some features like heat maps, a funnel of conversion, form analysis, etc. to track the activities of visitors on your site.
This powerful software gives you a clear picture of what your site visitors do, even down to the minutest detail. You will be able to understand why they are hesitant or even refused to sign up for any of your offers.
With this software, you are sure of making an informed decision that will be based on real data.
Benefits Of MouseFlow
MouseFlow has some features like funnel monitoring and website heat maps that made MouseFlow a kind of software that all business owners should have. Let’s go through some benefits of using MouseFlow:
- You can easily track all the navigation that was made by users on your website
- You will be aware of some important sections of your website
- No more guesswork because you will see the activities of your users in real-time
Disadvantages of MouseFlow
Now that we have known some advantages of MouseFlow, let’s also look into its disadvantages:
- MouseFlow is yet to have an application for Android and iPhone
- Limited features come with the free version of MouseFlow. How I wish there are more features in the free version!
How to Register On MouseFlow
- To create an account, visit the MouseFlow official website. Click on sign up to begin the process and enter all the required details. There are a number of subscriptions to choose from. These include: Free, Beginners, Growth or Pro
- After you have successfully created your account, you will be required to add a sniper of codes on your browser. The code is added before the </body> tag
- For WordPress, head to appearance > Editor
- To the right-hand side is a list of WordPress files that are on your website. Simply search for footer.php, then scroll to the bottom of it and paste your unique MouseFlow tracking code
- Click on the Update bottom to update all your settings
Features Of MouseFlow
MouseFlow has the following features:
With the MouseFlow software, you can track all the pages that your visitors have visited.
Track Users’ Activities
As earlier stated, MouseFlow makes it possible to track and monitor visitors’ activities on your website. Some activities that can be monitored include where your visitors zoomed, clicks, etc.
You will also be able to see if they performed those activities with a mobile phone, tablets or PC. With this information, you will be able to make some necessary adjustments to your site.
User activities such as clicks, movement of the mouse, filling in forms, etc. can all be viewed.
The MouseFlow software makes it possible to get some vital details about users on your website based on their activities. Details that can be seen include; how long the visitors stay on your site, pages they visited, etc.
With this feature, you can see certain actions that were performed by visitors on your website. You will see all this in a real-life manner.
Take, for instance, you incorporated a subscription form on your website; if you want to see how well the form is performing, go over to your funnel analysis, and you will get all the information you need to know about your subscription form.
In this section, you can see the number of people that visited your landing page, those that filled the subscription form and those that didn’t fill it. You can also see the number of people that got converted.
Thermal Map Features
With the thermal map feature of MouseFlow, you will be able to see those sections where your site visitors spent more time.
Also, you’ll get to see how fast they raced through a section of your website. Any section that was scrolled down so fast indicates that your visitors were attracted to the page. This means that they were interested in the content of the page, so they read it down the page.
With the thermal map feature, you will also get an in-form analysis where you can display the following:
- Fill the Form: This section shows you the number of people that reset a field when the delivery was unsuccessful
- Average Duration: The time taken for people to fill a form
- Empty Shipments: You will see the number of people that just sent the form without filling in a required field.
MouseFlow has 4 different price plans which are: Free, Beginners, Growth and Pro. Its plans have a money-back guarantee clause that covers a 30-day period. This means that you will have a full refund if you are not happy with the services.
Both Free and Beginners’ plans offer you access to effectively track up to 10,000 visitors per month while the Growth and Pro plans are meant for higher websites with 50,000 to 500,000 monthly page views.
Though the Free plan has limited features, you can still perform some basic functions with it. As a Free plan user, you have access to the following services: form analysis report, heat maps, funnels and session exercise. However, you do not have access to API and to download or export a function.
The Growth and Pro plans subscribers have access to advanced features such as export, multi-user feature, API access, funnel report and form analysis.
MouseFlow Customer Support System
MouseFlow has good customer support teams. You can contact them with any questions regarding your MouseFlow account and you will get all the help you need.
MouseFlow is a tool that can help you improve the content of your website. Your adjustment will be mainly on what the MouseFlow tool revealed to you, so you don’t have to make a wild guess on why your website is not converting.
If you are still struggling as an online business owner, you should give MouseFlow a try and start making informed decisions that will boost your business.
To ensure you come up with a strong online business, you need a strong business community to explore, and Wealthy Affiliate is one of the so few online that has got all you need to build a successful business.
Wealthy Affiliate has all the courses you must take first before starting an online business, so you can be sure of achieving financial freedom in less than 24 months. Check it out here and become a part of the WA community.