Have you heard or read a review of ClickDealer? Well, in this ClickDealer review, we’ll look into the details of the program to let you know if this is right for you or not.
There are those people who have taken blogging as a hobby and there are those that only blog to earn money, and many more who blog for both reasons. In the blogging world of today, there are numerous ways to monetize your blog.
What is ClickDealer Network?
ClickDealer was started in 2012; it’s a Cost-Per-Action affiliate network just like FlexOffers. It is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands with Dmitry Atamanyuk as the current CEO. The company has partnered with some well-known brands in the advertising industry, the likes of AliExpress and Huawei.
How Does ClickDealer Work?
Clickdealer.com is a platform that brings advertisers and publishers together. Once your account is approved, you’ll be appointed an account manager who you will work with. You’ll go on to sign up with advertisers and place ads on your site. These ads include banner ads, sidebar ads. The ads have various commission terms depending on the advertiser.
What You May Like About ClickDealer?
ClickDealer is open to anyone from around the world. As a publisher with ClickDealer, here are some benefits to consider:
- Referral program: If you refer someone who signs up with ClickDealer using your referral link, you will be paid 2% of his commissions for a period of 6 months
- Loyalty Program: With this, you earn 1 point for every $10 you make. These points can be exchanged for gifts
- Availability of numerous great advertising names to choose from
- As a publisher, you are assigned a dedicated account manager
- Sub-affiliates: ClickDealer allows publishers to sign up sub-affiliates too
ClickDealer has distinguished itself by eradicating frustrations and obstacles for its partners and efficiently reaping an unparalleled level of efficiency.
Publishers: ClickDealer offers you the best set of exclusive offers, competitive payouts, lucrative verticals, weekly payments and the right technique to take your business to a greater level.
Advertisers: ClickDealer has made it its duty to empower the world’s leading advertisers with the industry’s top publishers. They have years of experience in performance marketing. This is an advantage, as it guarantees that your leads convert to sales.
Agencies: ClickDealer partners with leading agencies in E-commerce, Mobile Subscriptions and Dating. They focus on delivering the best results with the help of their services.
Team: ClickDealer believes that the right investment on the right people is the right thing to do; hence they invest big on their team.
Quality: ClickDealer really seeks performance excellence. They are known to provide only top quality services.
Innovations: ClickDealer, in everything they do, brings in innovations. This enhances its rapid growth.
Reputation: They protect proper fairness, sincerity, and honesty with their partners. This earns them their reputation.
For publishers, the following offers are available:
- High-converting scalable mobile offers with the highest payouts in the industry
- A broad selection of exclusive offers from prime advertisers globally
- Affiliate managers who counsel you
- Well-detailed reporting and real-time statistics
- Exceptional rewards, contests and meet-ups
Working with ClickDealer advertisers gives access to the following benefits:
- Global solutions within CPA marketing
- Bearable revenue lift and return on investment growth
- Promotion of your product anywhere around the world
- Traffic is targeted according to GEO, OS, carrier and device
- Genuine analytics and real-time statistics
- Worldwide reach and distribution across multiple media channels
- Team of competent account managers
- Always available advanced support
- Distinct custom strategies to get your offers to the top
How You Can Make Money With ClickDealer?
Making money with ClickDealer varies with the type of ads a publisher has on his site. It also varies according to the advertisers one works with. Below are a few different options:
- CPA: Cost per action
- CPL: Cost per lead
- CPS: cost per service
Have it in mind that your blog needs to have lots of traffic for you to generate enough clicks to make money.
When Does Clickdealer Pay Its Publishers?
Payments are made on the basis of monthly net15 or weekly net7. The available payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Wire transfer, WebMoney QIWI, Yandex Money, Capitalist, payments, and Paxum. To get paid, you must have earned a minimum of $500.
How to Get Started with ClickDealer?
To sign up as a ClickDealer publisher, you’ll need to be at least 18 years of age and complete the online application.
Among the other requirements are:
- Your website must be void of false or misleading advertising
- You are to provide up-to-date contact information, which includes valid address, phone number email address
- Once you are done and have submitted the online application, it can take up to 3 days to be approved or denied
If you would need support, you are to contact your dedicated account manager. Besides that, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can as well contact them on 310-202404459 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. For general inquiries, you can simply fill out the ‘Contact Us form’.
We’ve discussed what ClickDealer is, how it works, and the features. Now let’s look into what might not be so enticing about the network. Below are a few things that you may not like about the network:
Loyalty Points Rip Off
You only make 1 point for each $10. You cannot transfer, sell, or cash out these points.
Referral Program is Thin
You’ll only be given 2% of your referral’s earnings for 6 months.
High Minimum Payout
- For you as a publisher to get paid, you’ll need to reach a minimum of $500 in a given pay period.
- If you are a blogger with smaller sites, having enough traffic is always an issue. This could make it difficult to achieve the $500 minimum balance.
Is ClickDealer A Reputable Company?
With no doubt, ClickDealer is a reputable company. And affiliate networks can be one of the great ways to monetize your blog but you should have it in mind that you need reasonable traffic for you to make money. Without it, it could take you a long period of time to meet the $500 minimum payout.
While you may want to leverage ClickDealer to earn some decent income online, it would be great to build a website alongside and once you’ve built a huge amount of traffic on it, you’d have to promote ClickDealer or any other affiliate program through it. What is the best platform to set up a profit-ready website of your own? Go through this route and learn more.